- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2-3 cups of black beans, heated up
- 4 eggs
- salsa, cotija cheese and fresh cilantro for garnish.
- In a medium heavy skillet or nonstick pan, fry the tortillas until crispy over medium-high heat, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Set to drain on a paper towel.
- Add the eggs to the pan with the residual oil and cook to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile divide the tortillas onto 2 plates, (2 tortillas on each plate). Spoon the hot black beans over the tortillas and top them with salsa, cheese and fresh cilantro.
- Put the hot fried eggs on the very top of the dish and season them with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2