This healthy yogurt parfait recipe combines fresh fruit, Greek yogurt and crunchy granola for an easy breakfast. Pack the parfait in a mason jar for a healthy breakfast on the go.
Makes: 1 serving
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola
- Combine strawberries and sugar in a small bowl and let stand until the berries start to release juice, about 5 minutes.
- To assemble parfait, layer yogurt and the strawberries with their juice in a 2-cup container. Top with granola.
TIPS & NOTES
- Make Ahead Tip: Assemble the parfait up to 2 hours ahead.