Yield: 4 – 5 cups of salad
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped red and green bell peppers
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ cup banana peppers
- ⅔ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbs minced fresh dill weed
- fresh cracked peppercorns
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- While boiling the chicken, I like to add salt, pepper, bay leaf and some coriander. This gives chicken more flavor and you can use the water as stock. (This stock will keep in the fridge for a couple of days.)
- Chop the cooked chicken, add it to the large mixing bowl and add the chopped veggies and feta.
- Add salt and cracked peppercorns to the taste. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, Balsamic vinegar and sugar.
- Mix the Greek yogurt mixture into the chicken and veggies. Make sure it’s all combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.